Food Runner, Hosts & Line CookTruffle Pig
***Now Accepting Applications***
- Food Runner
- Assist customers with their orders by explaining specials, meals, and drinks, and make recommendations.
- Deliver food orders to a variety of customers in a timely manner.
- Accurately explain food orders to chefs, with specific attention to allergies and special requests.
- Help the wait staff set up tables by placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils, decorations, and napkins.
- Uphold our food health safety and sanitation principles.
- Occasionally check on customers to handle any impromptu requests or issues.
- Remove dirty dishes from the table.
- Inform management on customer feedback.
- Line Cook
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.