Successful Northeast Iowa hardware manufacturer seeks a Technical Buyer.
• Support product development efforts and participate on APQP project teams in procuring prototype/pre-production components, materials, and tooling
• Assists in locating new sources of supply and qualify new suppliers
• Technical liaison between engineering and procurement
• Strong manufacturing process knowledge and expertise in materials and material properties
• Assist with change of source projects through the quoting process for cost savings
• Engineering background or equivalent technical knowledge
• Strong knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF16949 standards
• Solid negotiation skills
• Blueprint reading experience required
• APICS, CSCP, SPSM, or equivalent certification preferred
Please refer to our website, www.trimarkcorp.com to view the full job description and to submit an application electronically. Applicants for employment will be required to undergo a physical examination and/or drug screen test as a condition of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer.