Quality Control Inspectors, Industrial Painters, Field Service TechniciansTri-Point Services,Tri-Point Services
Tri-Point is expanding and growing our customer base and we are now looking for and hiring experienced:
- 3G MIG Welders
- Quality Control Inspectors
- Industrial Painters
- Field Service Technicians
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
We offer excellent health benefits, 401(k) match with no vesting, and competitive wages. This is your opportunity to work for an established, national leader in oil & gas production and processing equipment fabrication.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.