Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) - Full & Part-Time
TradeWinds Services, Inc. is a non-profit agency that has been providing support and care to individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities in Northwest Indiana for over 50 years.
Our Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) help Tradewinds provide for adults. 18 & over who have special needs. Our DSPs are crucial to ensuring these individuals are cared for, guided to independence and integrated into their communities.
We are hiring for Full & Part-Time Positions for our Residential Group Homes & Waiver/Supported Living Homes!
STARTING AT $17.00 PER HOUR
- Competitive wages & paid training (evening training available)
- Part-Time Benefits: dental, vision, paid time off, 401K, and a 24/7 gym at our facility
- Full-time Benefits: medical, vacation & sick time, holiday pay, AFLAC, plus the dental, vision, 401K & the 24/7 gym.
Who you are:
Someone that is able to work cooperatively with supervisors and other staff to:
- implement programming
- recreational and community activities (indoor and outdoor)
- therapeutic activities
- provide a safe, clean, positive environment at all times
- give engaging assistance to individuals aiding in developing strategies that overcome obstacles
- promote an opportunity for growth.
What we require from you:
- Flexibility in schedule including nights, weekends, & holidays.
- Valid driver’s license – must meet requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Able to pass a drug screen & criminal history check.
- Must be a responsible, reliable person who is able to work independently.
Tradewinds is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. Tradewinds does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, citizenship, national origin, disability, genetics, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, or any federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.