Careers Pairing - Manufacturing Skills and New TechTOYOTA Bodine
Manufacturing Skills and New Tech
- Candidates must comprehend written documents, perform basic math, learn machine operations, and visually detect defects. High-school diploma/GED required.
- Pay starts at $17.25/hour + bonus program.
- Strong industrial maintenance skills needed: mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and PLCs. High-school diploma/GED required.
- Pay starts at $27.38/hr + bonus program.
(based on skill testing and experience)
- 401(k) match + pension plan
- $1/hour shift differential
- Toyota Vehicle Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
To apply for PRODUCTION positions, call 636-279-9220
To apply for MAINTENANCE positions, call 636-462-2200 or email resume to email@example.com
Established as a Toyota company in 1990, Bodine has three locations; two in Missouri and one in Tennessee. Bodine’s locations produce aluminum cast parts for our engines and transmissions. In fact, every Toyota vehicle assembled in North America starts with an engine block and cylinder head made in Tennessee and Missouri.
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., was formed Oct. 31, 1957, establishing its headquarters in a former Rambler dealership in Hollywood, Calif. Sales began in 1958 and totaled a modest 288 vehicles – 287 Toyopet Crown sedans and one Land Cruiser.