Parks and Events CrewTown Of Winter Park
Parks and Events Crew
The Town of Winter Park is accepting applications for our Parks & Events Crew. The seasonal positions will begin approximately May 20 and may continue through early October 2019.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license.
All positions are subject to a screening process including criminal history, motor vehicle, and drug testing.
Summary: Under the supervision of the Parks & Trails Supervisor, this seasonal position performs skilled and unskilled labor involving light equipment operation and maintenance work of a primarily physically demanding nature.
The below list is intended to be illustrative of the responsibilities of the position and not all encompassing. The Town may change these duties at any time.
- Performs all maintenance of parks, trails and open spaces.
- Operates light equipment such as lawn mowers and weed-eaters.
- Performs general custodial work at public facilities.
- Performs trash pickup and site cleanup of public areas to ensure they are attractive and clean.
- Assists with special events, may include site setup and teardown.
- Assists Public Works employees as directed.
- Performs related work as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.