Gardens CrewTown Of Winter Park
The Town of Winter Park is accepting applications for our Gardens Crew. The seasonal positions will begin approximately May 15 and may continue through early October 2019.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license.
All positions are subject to a screening process including criminal history, motor vehicle, and drug testing.
The below list is intended to be illustrative of the responsibilities of the position and not all encompassing. The Town may change these duties at any time.
- Prepares and maintains soil in plant beds and gardens.
- Maintains annual and perennial flowers in aesthetically pleasing arrangements.
- Plants and maintains flowers, ornamental shrubs and trees through appropriate pruning, trimming, fertilizing, and pest control.
- Operates mechanical and power equipment utilized in the planting and maintenance of ornamental plants and gardens.
- Removes flowers, shrubs and trees at end of season including preparing beds and gardens for winter.
- Assists Public Works employees as directed.
- Performs related work as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.