Guest Services RepresentativeTown of Snowmass Village
Guest Services Representative
Extensive customer service, hospitality experience and detailed knowledge of the Snowmass/Aspen area required.
Part time seasonal.
Guest Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
- Administering check-ins and check-outs.
- Providing front desk services to guests.
- Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties.
- Delivering mail and messages.
- Processing guest payments.
- Coordinating with bell service and staff management.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
- Processing meal and beverage requests.
- Accommodating general and unique requests.
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
Human Resources provides support to all Town of Snowmass Village employees and departments by overseeing a multitude of functions; benefit administration, compensation, workers’ compensation, employee relations, recruitment, professional development, on-boarding and so much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.