Tubing Hill Attendant, Guest Services, Maintenance OperatorTown of Frisco
Frisco Adventure Park
Full Time & Part Time Positions:
• Tubing Hill Attendant
• Guest Services
• Medical Response Attendant
• Maintenance Operator
• Nordic Guest Services Lead
$12.60 -$16.17 depends on experience
Sign-on Bonus, Copper Ski Pass & End-of-Season Bonus for Seasonal Positions.
Tubing Hill Attendant
- Controls tubing lane entrance by directing and assisting guests at the start of the lanes, controlling the number of people linking tubes (tubing clusters), and enforcing safety procedures. Monitor snow conditions and lane speed; adjust starting position or tubing clusters as necessary
- Utilizes established safety and risk management procedures to deliver the following to guests, friendly safety briefings, proper lift loading, proper unloading. Enforce all Adventure Park safety practices, operating rules, and regulations.
- Provides exceptional guest service to all Adventure Park guests by giving appropriate information, directions and conducts all transactions with a smile, eye contact and clear communication.
- Utilizes a variety of software to assist guests. Makes reservations and conducts various sale transactions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.