-Police Sergeant (Full Time) $34.08
-Police Officer (Full Time) $26.75
Enforces state statutes and municipal ordinances to protect and serve the Town. Patrols the Town to maintain order, prevent crimes, and protect life and property. Responds to calls for service, conducts preliminary and follow up investigations through interviews and gathering and securing of evidence.
· Prepares a variety of routine and special police forms and reports.
· Maintains a safe, orderly traffic flow by directing traffic, issuing citations for violations and investigating traffic accidents.
· Performs security checks for homes, businesses and other property.
· Makes arrests as warranted and attends and testifies in court as required.
· Conducts an active crime prevention program involving schools, civic organizations and other organizations.
· Maintains all police equipment in good working order and reports malfunctions and/or damage.
· Conducts himself/herself in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
· Adheres to Town of Frisco policies, standards, and regulations including but not limited to proper attire, safety procedures, and overall professionalism.
· Ability to function and make good decisions in the absence of a supervisor.
· Communicates in a professional, courteous and timely manner both verbally and written when dealing with Town of Frisco Employees, citizens, customers and vendors.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED is required. A Bachelor's degree in a related field is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is required.
- Colorado P.O.S.T. law enforcement officer certification or currently in school.
- Valid Colorado driver's license with an acceptable driving record is required. CPR/AED & First Aid Certification (Provided by the Town).
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Colorado driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check, polygraph and psychological test.
Excellent benefits & working environment.