Maintenance Operator, Guest Services Attendant, Medical Response Attendant
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available:
Guest Services Attendant
Medical Response Attendant
Tubing Hill Attendant
Guest Services Attendant
Performs a variety of duties involved in the daily operations of the Public Works Department.
Operates a variety of equipment and hand/power tools in the construction, repair, snow removal, maintenance and replacement of Town owned streets, storm drainage, parks, buildings, grounds and cemetery systems.
• Operates Town equipment as directed by supervisor. This may include, but is not limited to wheel loader, skid steer loader, municipal tractor, backhoe and other related heavy equipment. May handle basic maintenance of equipment and facilities.
• Performs street, building and park maintenance and snow removal.
• This position is responsible for snow removal on all Town owned streets, sidewalks, and parking areas using both mechanical and manual snow removal apparatus
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
• Assists in constructing and erecting traffic and information signage.
• Provides traffic control at work sites by proper signage installation and flagging to guide traffic through work areas, as required.
• Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards. Responsible for the safety of self, others, materials and equipment.
• Attendance at work is an essential function of this position.
• Provides preventative equipment maintenance inspections such as pre/post trips, checking fluids, etc. Reports any problems in a timely manner to the Fleet Maintenance Manager.
• Performs multiple duties as it pertains to Town Sponsored Special Events such as; set-up, take-down, trash & street sweeping.
• Adheres to Town of Frisco policies, standards, and regulations including but not limited to proper attire, safety procedures, and overall professionalism.
• Ability to function and make good decisions in the absence of a supervisor.
• Communicates in a professional, courteous and timely manner both verbally and written when dealing with Town of Frisco Employees, citizens, customers and vendors.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Additional coursework from a trade or technical school is preferred.
- CDL Class "B" is preferred but not required.
- Valid Colorado Driver's License with an acceptable driving record is required.
- CPR, AED, First Aid
- At least two years of experience operating motorized vehicles & equipment is preferred
- Snow removal operations experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have some knowledge of the principles, methods, materials and equipment common to municipal public works operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Copper Ski Pass
Bonuses available Many more perks
Equal Opportunity Employer