Construction InspectorTown Of Breckenridge
The Public Works Department is looking for a:
- Construction Inspector Regular/Full-Time $21.78 - $31.59 Hourly
- High school diploma or GED
- Two (2) or more years of experience in construction, construction inspection, construction management, civil engineering, streets and parks, road and bridge, and/or other similar related experience.
- Successful applicants must be able to perform physical, demanding work, and are required to meet the DOT drug and alcohol testing requirements, pass a pre-employment drug screen; have a clear Motor Vehicle Record, pass a drug and alcohol release from previous employers(if applicable), a background check and reference check.
Licenses, Certificates or Equipment Required:
- Ability to obtain a Class "B" Colorado Commercial Drivers License within 60 days of hire.
- Valid DOT Physical Card within 30 days of hire.
- Public Infrastructure/Construction Inspector Certification (or related certification) required within one (1) year of hire.
Potential Housing Available
The Town of Breckenridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.