Planning & Zoning Commissioner, Special Events Manager, Public Works SupervisorTown Of Avon
- Full -Time Planning & Zoning Commissioner Deadline April 24th
- Special Events Manager $70,707 to $74,919
- Public Works Supervisor - Parks $52,796 to $57,301
- Public Works Operator I
- Parks Maintenance $42,322 to $46,936
- Fleet Mechanic I/II $42,892 to $53,465
- Court Clerk/Deputy Town Clerk $41.363 to $45,803
- Permit Technician $20.70 to $24.14
- Lifeguard I/II $15.00 to $20.71
Daytime Hours Available. Paid Training Provided
- Master Swim Coach $17.69 to $20.18
- Swim Coach $15.00 to $16.54
- Swim Instructor $15.00 to $16.54
- Parks Maintenance Worker Part-time, Seasonal until August 31$16.53 to $22.41
- Special Events Assistant Part-time, Seasonal until August 31 - $21.39 to $25.02
- HR Assistant Part-time, 4 months only until July 31 $21.83 to $23.58
All salaries are depending on qualifications & experience.
Salaries shown are hiring ranges only, full salary range can be found on our website.
The Town of Avon is seeking to hire:
All salaries are depending on qualifications & experience. Salaries shown are hiring ranges only, full salary range can be found on our website.