RN, PCA and MATower Health
RN, PCA and MA
“I have worked in the healthcare industry as an RN for 30 years and the staff at Brandywine Hospital really impresses me because they make sure the patients come first and are always looking out for each other. I constantly feel supported and my colleagues are always willing to collaborate to improve the level of care our patients receive.” – Gladys, RN
RN, PCA and MA Meet & Greets
When: Tuesdays, April 2nd & 9th 8 am - 10 am and 4 pm - 5:30 pm
Meet & Greets will be held at all Tower Health hospitals:
- Reading Hospital 300 S. 6th Avenue, M Building, West Reading, PA
- Brandywine Hospital 201 Reeceville Road, Coatesville, PA
- Chestnut Hill Hospital 8835 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Jennersville Hospital 1015 West Baltimore Pike, West Grove, PA
- Phoenixville Hospital 140 Nutt Road, Phoenixville, PA
- Pottstown Hospital 13 Armand Hammer Boulevard, Suite 320 Pottstown, PA 19464 (The Chesmont Building)
Pre-registration is not required.
At your facility of choice, ask for the HR Department at the front entrance.
Tower Health Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
Tower Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.