EVP-Chief Information Officer (2019-1958)Tinker Federal Credit Union
EVP-Chief Information Officer (2019-1958)
Tinker Federal Credit Union has an immediate opening for an EVP/Chief Information Officer at our corporate office in Oklahoma City. This senior level position will develop comprehensive, strategic, long-range objectives for the IT department and work closely with the Enterprise Risk Management team to ensure such strict adherence to the NIST framework.
- Direct the information and data integrity of the enterprise and all IT functions which includes data centers, technical service centers, production scheduling functions, help desks, communication networks (voice and data), computer program development, and computer systems operations.
- This incumbent will review all computerized systems, information processing equipment and software for acquisition, storage, and retrieval and definition of the strategic direction of all information processing and communication systems and operations.
- Serve as the senior management liaison with the Board of Directors.
- Interact with the executive management team to monitor and validate the enterprises compliance with its operations and security policies.
- Analyze, evaluate, and communicate proposal concepts, create written proposals, and provide statistical reports to management and the Board of Directors.
- Collaborate with management to provide competitive but cost-effective advantages within the financial services industry.
- Serve as the Information Security Officer (ISO) for TFCU. Demonstrate enthusiastic support of corporate mission, core values and long term objectives.
Qualified candidates will have Bachelors degree (B.A.) from a four-year university or college in information technology seven to ten years IT experience and a minimum of five years management experience at the senior level is required. This is a degree required position.
TFCU is committed to the success, development, and long-term engagement of its employees and offers a competitive compensation/benefit package to include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, paid holidays, 401K matching & more.
Salary range is 209,484 - 267,097.
Actual placement will be determined individually based on the selected candidates education, experience, and specific IT qualifications relative to organizational needs and internal salary equity. Credit verification will be evaluated prior to interview. Education, employment, and professional certifications will be verified for final candidates.
Selected candidate is subject to substance/alcohol testing and background screening.
We promote a substance-free workplace Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vet