Log Yard CoordinatorTimber Buyer Clendenin Lumber Co
Log Yard Coordinator
Clendenin Lumber Company (Hendersonville, NC Log yard) is seeking a Log Yard Coordinator.
Primary responsibilities include operating a Front-End Loader to unload and load trucks as well as grading/scaling logs per company guidelines. Also responsible for coordinating trucking to receive and ship logs to primary mill locations.
Competitive wage depends on experience.
The full plan of benefits including 401-K, medical, dental, and vision.
- Must maintain a valid North Carolina driver's license and pass a drug test
- Must be self-motivated and organized
- Ability to operate handheld data recording device to enter log information
- Willingness to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Strong communication skills and familiarity with working in a team-based environment
- Prefer a candidate with previous experience as an equipment operator either in a log yard environment or at a logging operation
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.