Kitchen Design Assistant/Entry Level Kitchen DesignerThurston Kitchen and Bath
Kitchen Design Assistant/Entry Level Kitchen Designer
This position requires skill in the use of computer aided design, cloud based point of sale systems and customer relationship management. This is an entry level position in which a "team oriented" individual can mature into an experienced kitchen design professional. Design creation skills and current industry product knowledge/ trends is a plus. Salary is commensurate with background and experience.
- Meeting with clients and working collaboratively to determine the design goals.
- Planning overall appearance and function of kitchen.
- Meeting with suppliers and vendors of products including kitchen cabinets, flooring and lighting.
- Coordinate colors, materials and lighting for kitchen to achieve design goals.
- Working with contractors to oversee installation to achieve client’s goals.
- Maintaining awareness of trends and product development as they relate to interior design.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.