Software Engineer #88633BRTHERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
Thermo Fisher Scientific Seeks a Software Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA to design, develop, unit test, debug and maintain web applications for eCommerce Platform.
- Design, develop, unit test, debug and maintain web applications for eCommerce Platform.
- Build and integrate interactive web sites, applications, and services for both internal and external customers.
- Participate in production deployment and provide production support.
- Work to improve the quality of new and existing technologies and processes.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Information Systems or related field of study plus 5 years of software development experience.
Must have experience or knowledge of:
- Core Java and J2EE;
- Servlets, JSP, JDBC;
- Spring/Struts/EJB framework;
- Service Oriented Architecture using Rest, SOAP;
- PL/SQL; and
- Maven/Ant build tools.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.