Talent & Operations Manager - Students & Recent Grads
TWN is looking for an Operations and Growth Manager to help lead our growing community of high-achieving, ambitious collegiate and recently-graduated women, and to assist in launching our organization at dozens of new campuses across the country.
*This role is based in New York, NY but will be remote to start.
TWN: Who We Are
The Women’s Network (TWN) was created for ambitious women seeking to build their networks and to connect with other like-minded, high-achieving women. TWN offers opportunities to gain exposure to the professional world, network with high-profile speakers, and develop valuable leadership skills within their chapters. TWN holds speaker meetings, networking events, resume, internship, and LinkedIn workshops, interactive discussion panels, and alumni networking receptions to develop relationships with fellow members and to provide critical resources members need to develop professional skills. TWN also produces a podcast – “Redefining Ambition” – to highlight the personal and professional journeys of ambitious leaders and to expose women to different career paths. TWN is revolutionizing networking as we know it- building a community of intelligent, ambitious women, while simultaneously providing critical resources and connections to help women achieve professional success. TWN's mission: to create a community of women that celebrates the desire to achieve, cultivating their ambition to prepare the next generation of leaders.
What You’ll Do- Oversee Campus Operations
Recruit, train, and oversee a team this summer. You’ll help to source talent to assist TWN in preparing for its expansive launch plans at dozens of new colleges and universities this fall. You’ll train this team and oversee their work throughout the summer to prepare for the fall launch, providing detailed feedback and building an amazing work culture.
Oversee a designated number of new campus launches, and operations at assigned chapters.
· Spearhead the recruitment, onboarding, and training of new chapter leaders.
· Ensure a smooth transition for new chapter leadership teams
· Serve as the primary resource to chapter leadership and liaison to the national team
· Develop consistent ongoing communications with chapter leaders
· Ensure messaging and branding consistency across all chapter communication channels to align with national standards
· Oversee calendar of events for each chapter
· Participate and help coordinate national events, including workshops, panel discussions, and speaker series
About You: Qualifications and Skills
· Want to take part in a high-growth startup with very ambitious strategic growth plans
· Strong work ethic and passion for TWN's mission
· Exceptional communication skills, detail-oriented, and a skilled relationship builder
· Ability to multitask
· Soon-to-be or recent college graduates preferred
*TWN has a paid holiday, health insurance, and a PTO (personal time off) program.