Part-time Permanent SubstituteThe Vail Child Development Center
The Vail Child Development Center is hiring a Part-time Permanent Substitute.
25-35 hours per week.
Early Childhood Qualifications not required.
Today the Center has maxed out its physical capacity and includes seven classrooms serving approximately 80 families with infants through preschoolers. As a Center, we incorporate processes for growth and improvement and will continue to pursue education as we implement advancements in early childhood practice as part of our commitment to providing excellent care in a loving Christ centered community!
- To foster and encourage a Christian based education
- To help each child reach their full potential socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically
- To offer and apply developmentally appropriate and educational practices of learning
- To serve children and families through communication, support and guidance
- To promote love and respect through education
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.