Executive AssistantThe University Of Charleston
Charleston, WV Full-time
Posted on October 6, 2019
The University of Charleston is seeking an Executive Assistant for the Office of the EVP & CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones, effectively meet and greet
- Setup and coordinate meetings and
- Handle all office correspondence, travel, schedules, registration, logistical arrangements,
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external parties to coordinate a variety of meetings and/or events.
- Prepare and distribute various types of written communications such as mail merges, electronic weekly calendars, e-mails, meeting minutes, etc.
- Work with the EVP & CFO to review various reports and documents, prepare follow-up
- Work with the University’s administrative team to ensure the effective coordination of school
- Accurately record the transactions of official meetings and disseminate minutes to appropriate
- Maintain hard copy, electronic filing system, and university
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion regarding University business and