Admissions Hospitality/Visit CoordinatorThe University Of Charleston
The University of Charleston is seeking an Admissions Hospitality/Visit Coordinator.
The Admissions Hospitality/Visit Coordinator is responsible for clerical work, appointments, events and communication involving the hospitality of visitors to campus. In cooperation with the Associate Director of Admissions, all coordinating campus visits for prospective students, families, and schools; managing the reception desk in the Admissions Office, data entry, and incoming mail are the main duties assigned to this position. This position will also function as the athletic liaison and be responsible for coding athletes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary liaison to potential students (and families) and ensured a consistently positive customer experience.
- Plan with various staff for exciting UC visits – both individual and group, day only or overnight experiences, classroom, social and academic
- Receive and direct expected and unexpected campus visitors and clients
- Help govern SAAs as they do tours
- Maintain daily coding of participants in Recruit for all special days (Preview, Scholarship Days, SOAR, athletes)
- Produce monthly data report of visits including rep, SAA, and faculty member
- Create folders/packets and all clerical items needed at each event or individual visit
- Co-organize recruitment activities and events with Associate Director of Admissions
- Co-organize the travel calendar with the travel coordinator
- Organizing point of origin sheets/cards for year-end analysis of travel ROI
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for potential students with faculty, coaches, administrator – let them know if no show appointments
- Order and manage all promotional materials including keeping check on inventory and communicating with the associate director on needs