The Traveling Trowel
Seeks an experienced, competent and reliable gardener to service our clients in the Brookline/Newton Area
• Soil cultivation, digging, forking, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, edging, pruning, seed sowing, bed preparation and planting.
• The use and maintenance of hand tools and basic light machinery.
• Experience with Perennials and ornamental shrubs preferred
• Should be well versed in plant care and growth and monitoring
• Maintain and grow plants to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations
• Vehicle required
• This is a Monday through Friday Seasonal Position from April to November
• Work Hours 8am-2pm
• Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills, and love for working outdoors in all kinds of weather
• In depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
• Pay Commensurate with experience
Traveling Trowel is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Traveling Trowel prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Traveling Trowel conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.