Appointment SchedulerThe Steadman Clinic
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The Appointment Scheduler is responsible for coordinating information and input into computerized system for scheduling of patient visits. This role also provides general administrative support associated with daily operations of a clinical team.
- Coordinates clinic appointments (new patient, rechecks and follow-ups) and referrals and enters appointments and cancellations into scheduling system on computer
- Enter new patient information into system, email, fax or mail patient paperwork and authorizations
- Manage information requests and correspondence for worker's compensation adjusters and case managers
- Maintains knowledge of physician preferences and availability; maintain physician and staff schedules and availability for appointments in scheduling system
- Responsible for working as part of a centralized team handling 4 7 physician schedules
Attributes and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two years experience preferred working in customer service, scheduling, healthcare Personal characteristics which include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in fast passed environment
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook
If you are interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals who are known world-wide for advancing the field of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine with cutting edge, progressive approaches and solutions to some of the most complex and demanding situations, apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.