Entry-Level Police OfficerThe Souderton Borough Police Department
Borough Of Souderton Montgomery County Pennsylvania
Entry-Level Police Officer
The Souderton Borough Police Department, in conjunction with the Civil Service Commission of the Borough of Souderton, will be accepting applications for the full time position of Entry-Level Police Officer.
General Requirements for this position include:
• United States Citizen. In the case of a foreign born applicant, evidence satisfactory to the Commission shall be produced showing the person to be a naturalized citizen.
• Twenty-One (21) years of age or older .
• High School Graduate or GED Equivalency diploma.
• Current Municipal Police Officer’s Education and Training Commission Act 120 Certification.
• Valid Commonwealth of Pennsylvania motor vehicle operator’s license.
• Medically capable to perform duties of a police officer.
• An Applicant shall NOT have any tattoo, piercing or gauging that are visible while wearing a collared short sleeve shirt without a tie.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.