Cashier, Cleaner, CookTHE SKAGIT CASINO RESORT
Openings available in:
- Customer Service
- Food and Beverage
- Gas Station
- Hotel Administrative
Call: (360) 724-0265
Enjoy Employee Benefits!
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Medical/Dental Insurance (low cost to employees)
- Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee dining room - made-to-order discounted meals
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
5984 N Darrk Lane Bow, WA 98232
Native American Hiring Preference
The Upper Skagit Indian Tribe, a federally recognized Indian Tribe, in accordance with section 703(i) of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, will give preference to Native Americans who meet job position minimum qualifications with regard to hiring.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.