Cooks, Host/Hostess, Engineers Loss PreventionThe Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch
We are hiring! The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch on Beaver Creek Mountain is seeking to fill the positions listed below with an immediate start date. Join the largest hotel company in the world, Marriott International!
- Guest Service Expert (Server)
- In-Room Dining Night Auditor
- Cooks (all levels)
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu.
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner.
- Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature.
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers.
What we’re looking for
- Great teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality.
- Previous kitchen experience is a big plus.
- Engineers Loss Prevention
Many more opportunities listed online both Year Round and Summer Seasonal. Flexible scheduling available.
Join the Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton. The Art and Soul of Hospitality.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.