IPD Program Manager - Caribbean Anti-Crime ProgramThe National Center for State Courts (NCSC)
IPD Program Manager-Caribbean Anti-Crime Program
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of justice systems in the U.S. and around the world. The Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day finance and administrative operations of the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) funded Caribbean Anti-Crime Program.
NCSC partners with donor agencies, host country governments, and civil society organizations to support judicial independence and promote access to justice. The International Programs Division is seeking qualified applicants for a program manager position in its Arlington, Virginia Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, International Studies, or other related areas of study; Master's degree preferred;
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience (USG-related project management, finance, contracts, and operations);
- PMP Certification – highly preferred;
- Strong understanding and proficiency in financial and project management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in USG regulations, FAR and ADS and procurement procedures and contract compliance.