Advertising Account Executive - Real Estate DivisionThe Miami Herald
The Real Estate Marketing Consultant drives multi-media sales revenue from large, local & regional accounts---ranging from home builders and condominium developers to real estate brokerages and independent agents. Candidates should exhibit an understanding of digital advertising (principles, tactics, and metrics). Some tactics would include SEM, digital display, content marketing, video, social media, events, and print. It would be helpful for a candidate to have a good understanding of the local Bradenton/Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch communities.
While real estate knowledge is not mandatory, curiosity, drive, and a desire to build your own business within a business are desired. Creativity and attitude are critical.
Real Estate Marketing Consultants will be called on to:
- Identify growth opportunities from existing customers based on need through phone calls and in-person meetings.
- Prospect for new business utilizing an established process, through phone calls and in-person meetings.
- Conduct deep-dive Client Impact Assessments and translate those business meetings into ROI-driven proposals
- Present and close proposals
- Work with client success team to ensure client goals/expectations are met
- Utilize Salesforce as a predictive and collaborative tool
- Bring market-leading value to our clients
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue.
- Must be able to build upon tactical ideas and think strategically about a brand or business.
- Understands each client and their unique business need to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Has deep understanding of local markets) & competitive landscape.
- Ability to manage time and tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong public relations and customer service skills with attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with personal computers, the Internet, database applications, and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-4 years of prior sales experience, preferably in a new business or an account acquisition centric role(s).
- Able to work under conditions where aggressive deadline and sales performance pressures are essential.
- Valid driver’s license and required insurance.
Part of the McClatchy family of news organizations, RE Marketing Consultants are encouraged to collaborate not only with fellow local and regional team members, but also with colleagues from around the country to drill down on the best ideas and practices for each Consultant's business.
The position is based in the Bradenton/Sarasota, FL area, reporting to the Regional office in Miami, FL. Candidate should have reliable transportation and is expected to maintain some office presence to service customers and support office initiatives.