Sales Manager, Front Desk Agent, Housekeeping
The following positions are now open:
- Sales Manager
The Sales Manager is responsible for a proactive outside sales and marketing effort, generating new business and contacts, as well as managing existing accounts.
- Solicits new business from assigned accounts, reader boards, and leads sent through internal referral mechanisms.
- Proactively solicits potential new accounts or business opportunities by leveraging business intelligence provided by Sales & Marketing leadership or other third-party data sources in order to generate leads.
- Utilizes internal lead referral tools to solicit new business opportunities and contacts.
- Re-solicits non-deployed realized opportunities, including turndowns, lost opportunities, and actualized business when appropriate.
- Re-solicit past accounts to generate new business.
- Maintains complete and up-to-date lead information on each account in Sales Pro
- Effectively qualifies and maintains customer's long-term business potential.
- Achieves call goal expectations and ensures customer satisfaction through daily interactions (i.e. solicitations, re-solicitations, account calls, new business calls, face to face activities, etc.)
- Ensures accurate and timely lead management. (24 hour response time)
- Effectively presents hotel benefits and features based on customer needs.
- Understands and utilizes all business processes written in support of the sales organization.
- Utilizes negotiation skills and creative selling abilities to uncover new business.
- Understands the overall market (i.e. competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc.) in order to sell effectively against the competition.
- Communicates trends, opportunities, and market changes to appropriate parties, as needed.
- Conducts site inspections for customer accounts when appropriate.
- Use creativity with proposals, contracts and site inspections.
- Build relationships with counterpart interdepartmentally, with vendor partners and competitive venues.
- Answer phones and field questions from potential clients. Send appropriate information to them in a timely manner.
- Serve as a liaison with organizations, and other national and local business organizations; attending appropriate networking events sponsored by these organizations to prospect for new business.
- Conduct site visits with clients across all business segments to include Planners and Destination Management Companies to expand our base of people selling our property. Encourage them to recommend our resort to their clients.
- Coordinate details of all off-site events.
- Create content, menus and pricing for our website, Proposal templates, and printed collateral.
- Monitor and continually update content.
- Evaluate potential Shows in which we should be participating and attend the shows to represent the resort and develop new business leads.
- Communicate any urgent event changes to operations team.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely manner.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Proficient in understanding all attributes of the guest suites and configurations, meeting room sets and capabilities.
- Develop menus and agendas, ensure BEO's are issued
- Maintain current information on and monitor booking trends to produce forecast figures and month-end reports. Forecast for prior month and for upcoming month
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s or Business Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in related management.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to travel and work weekends when required.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire workday.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire workday.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp, and manipulate objects.
- Frequent local and national travel required.
Typical office equipment (computer, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
- Front Desk Agent
Health Insurance, 401K, Holiday/PTO many other perks.