Maintenance TechnicianThe Lodge At Breckenridge
$200 Signing Bonus
- Maintenance Technician - Full Time
Competitive Pay, Great Benefits and an Awesome Team Environment!
- Receive direction from the Maintenance Manager and assist in the overall maintenance and repair of the assigned unit’s operations.
- Conduct scheduled inspections of designated buildings and equipment; check and repair equipment malfunctions.
- Make major repairs to electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment as needed.
- Respond immediately and resolve emergency facility needs/issues regarding safety/security/business requirements, including fire alarm systems; disengage electrical, water, or gas systems as necessary.
- Lock and secure all buildings and facilities; monitor, activate and reset automatic security systems as appropriate.
- Assist Manager with inventory/security of supplies is adequate for the maintenance of units.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of facility’s equipment. Notify Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company’s image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.