Breakfast Attendant, Cooks AM & PM, Front Desk AgentThe Lodge At Breckenridge
$200 Signing Bonus
- Breakfast Attendant
- Cooks AM & PM
- Front Desk Agent
Guest Services, Inc. is now hiring a Front Desk Agent at the Lodge at Breckenridge! The ideal candidate will have customer service experience as well as be friendly, motivated, reliable, and a team player! Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and excellent benefits! Full time employees qualify for an annual $600 lifestyle bonus!
The Front Desk Agent must have the ability to perform all desk attendant functions including checking guests and vendors in and out, reservations, and switchboard. Must have strong customer services skills.
- Provide administrative, reception and program support to management and staff.
- Manage phone activity including providing general knowledge to callers.
- Manage walk-in traffic. Sign in customers as needed. Smile and greet customers in a welcoming manner.
- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Provide quotes for room rates and up-sell the guest when possible.
- Assist in coordinating the Front Desk and the Housekeeping Department.
- Verify that the correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio. Collect payment for charges on the guest folio.
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Responds to guest inquiries.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise refer the matter to the management.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
Competitive Pay, Great Benefits and an Awesome Team Environment!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.