Barber/CosmetologistThe Locals Choice
- CA License
- All Clientele Provided
- Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares hair for styling by analyzing hair condition; shampooing and treating hair.
- Conditions hair and scalp by applying treatments.
- Plans desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with customer; making recommendations.
- Produces desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Obtains revenue by recording or collecting charges.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.