BellmanThe Hyatt Residence Grand Aspen
The Hyatt Residence Club Grand Aspen is hiring for:
Full benefits/discounted bus pass
- Greeting arriving guests and retrieving their luggage.
- Escorting guests to their rooms, explaining the room facilities
- Deliver luggage, messages, faxes, packages to guests and to undertake various other requests in order to ensure their comfort
- Transport departing guests’ luggage from the room to the lobby, ensuring that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Assist with keeping lobby area clean and orderly
- Ensure that luggage has been stored safely according to prescribed procedures
- Be fully aware of what functions are going on in the hotel
- Provide gracious, attentive, and friendly service
- Other duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.