Waitstaff, Line Cook, DishwasherThe Gashouse
- Line Cook
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas.
- Load and unload dishwashing machines.
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately.
- Set up workstations before meal prep begins.
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours.
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary.
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues.
- Remove garbage regularly.
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.