Waitstaff, Line Cook, DishwasherThe Gashouse
- Show customers to their seats and present our variety of menu options.
- Advise on the best food and drink choices for each customer and answer questions.
- Take orders and deliver them to the table deftly and accurately.
- Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards.
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues.
- Deliver checks and accept payment.
- Work with other staff as a team.
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality.
- Line Cook
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.