Supervisor (ESL/Bilingual/World Language)The East Windsor Regional School District
Hightstown, NJ Full-time
Posted on May 5, 2019
2019 - 2020
- Curriculum & Assessment
- Must have central office experience.
- Demonstrated experience using data to develop programs to address needs of all students.
- Experience with Bilingual/ESL programs.
- Building principal experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience providing and comprehending strategic professional development plan to address district needs.
- Demonstrated development, assessment and teacher/administrator evaluation.
Supervisor ESL/Bilingual/World Language
- Must have certificate in bilingual/bicultural AND ESL.
- Must have documented success in improving outcomes for ELL students.
- Must have deep knowledge in state DOE regulations on ESL and education.
Supervisor - S.T.E.M. & Innovation
- Must be certified in math AND/OR science.
- Experience integrating STEM into classes at all levels.
- Experience with innovative programming in STEM.
- Ability to provide professional development in STEM innovation.
Supervisor - At-Risk Students
- Experience in developing programs to address special education and BSI students.
- Certificate as LDTC OR Special Education teacher required.
- Experience with MD programs in grades 6-12 required.
- Experience with differentiated instructional practices to address the needs of varied learners.
Assistant Principal - High School
- Experience as administrator in high school preferred.
- Must have experience with scheduling and master schedule.
- Experience as high school teacher preferred.
K-2 School Media Specialist
- NJ School Library Media Specialist certificate required.
Appropriate NJ certification required.