Shift AssistantThe Cottage Inn
Cottage Inn bed and breakfast is looking for Part Time/Full Time afternoon shift assistant as well as Part Time/Full Time morning help during breakfast shift, baking/cooking skills a plus.
- Track and report ATS/labor hours.
- Occasionally, assist with production duties, train associates and verify SOP (standard operating procedure) compliance.
- Ensure successful area performance through tracking and reporting metrics.
- Independently assess all aspects of associate work performance and provide timely and detailed feedback.
- Participate in Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Maintain a full understanding of workflow and daily production goals.
- Review and update SOP’s as required.
- Ensure work areas remain clean and are properly equipped.
- Identify and address safety hazards within the work area, and participate in safety initiatives.
- Coach associates on ways to work safely at all times.
- Ensure all job injuries are reported timely in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide vacation coverage for Area Managers.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.