IT Specialist, Houseperson, HousekeeperThe Christie Lodge
- Collection/Accounting Specialist
- IT Specialist
- Front Desk Agent
- Concierge Agent
- Housekeeper (FT &PT)
- Maintenance Tech II
- Maintenance Tech I (Laborer)
Start immediately at a 280 room timeshare/resort hotel in the Vail Valley, home of the world renowned Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts! Be a part of the project crew for largest renovation in the Christie Lodge's history! Laborer positions available to assist with the construction remodel crew as necessary. Strip and demo rooms, remove debris from rooms, stock materials and supplies in rooms, unload trucks and provide labor for other tasks as assigned. Preventative maintenance on equipment. Will be required to help with outside building maintenance. Preventative maintenance in units and building. May be called upon to perform snow removal using manual means and powered equipment as well as other “seasonal” tasks. May also be called upon to help other teams and departments.
The Christie Lodge has excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) with employer match, and many others! Plus bonus potential!
No relocation reimbursement and no employee housing is available.
- Education or an apprenticeship in a trade is preferred, but not required.
- Some prior construction or service work is highly preferred. Other related maintenance experience will be considered.
- Must have prior experience and knowledge of common maintenance tasks.
- Must be able to work independently, be detail oriented, interface with guests when necessary and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a valid CO driver's license for tasks that require driving a Bobcat, forklift, plow truck and other company vehicles.
- Fluency in English speaking and writing is required for guest room calls and all guest interactions.
- Reservations Agent
Excellent benefits for Full Time and bonus potential!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.