Collection/Accounting Specialist, IT Specialist, Front Desk AgentThe Christie Lodge
* Collection/Accounting Specialist
Involved in processing and posting of various owner activities, including but not limited to payment posting and reconciliation, owner billings support, and in-house collection efforts. This position leads the collection efforts for delinquent accounts and coordination with collection agencies to outsource delinquent debts.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Support the posting of owner payments and work with A/R on day-end reconciliations.
- Assist in handling of phone calls for payment processing and owner inquiries, as well as updating owner information as needed.
- Correspondence and phone calls to owners for delinquent notices.
- Send out 6 delinquent mailings in February, March, April, August, September and October to all in-house delinquencies.
- Maintain accuracy of all letter templates in advance of corresponding due dates.
- Strategize with Owner Services and Accounting management on owner campaigns to collect outstanding debt.
- Review monthly owner payment and assessment recovery budget with Assistant Controller for items that affect job performance and budgetary goals.
- Manage efforts with outside collection agencies as lead collections liaison.
- Communicate, report and monitor delinquent turn over with collection agency contact.
- Verify data reported by outside agencies and all collection agency payments for accuracy.
- Update and enter data monthly in the quarterly board reports for in-house collections and agencies.
- Record complete and accurate owner activities and communications in the property management system.
- Manage the generation and posting of collection fees (when necessary), late fees and interest adjustments for owner accounts.
- Assist with various monthly direct and commercial billings as needed.
- Cross train in the basic duties of A/P and A/R for coverage in the absence of the primary team member or during times of high payment activity.
- Assist with the month-end closing process and monthly/quarterly financial review.
- Journal entry preparation and posting.
- Monthly review and reconciliation of select balance sheet accounts.
- Bank reconciliations as assigned.
- Monthly expense review and variance analysis.
- Support the Assistant Controller with the preparation for quarterly review meetings and quarterly Board reporting.
- Strong customer service skills with focus on phone etiquette.
- Proficient computer skills to work effectively with certain company-issued software programs, including SPI (property management system), Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Mathematical skills, including proficiency with a 10-key adding machine.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to communicate on all levels with management, owners, employees or regulatory agencies.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with owners both in person and on the phone.
- Ability to exercise good and cautious judgment and effectively communicate with all types of people diplomatically.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to make independent decisions and resolve issues with little assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.
* IT Specialist
* Front Desk Agent
* Concierge Agent Day
* Housekeeper (Full Time & Part Time)
* Maintenance Technician II
* Maintenance Tech I (Laborer)
Excellent benefits for Full Time and bonus potential!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.