Property ManagerThe Anderson Center
The Anderson Center seeks an experienced property management professional to manage the buildings and grounds of our historic campus in Red Wing, Minnesota.
* Construction Project Management experience.
* Landscape and Environmental Management experience.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Ability to manage compliance with city and state codes.
* Knowledge and experience of National Historic Registry properties is a plus.
* Develop short-term and long-term property management plans.
* Supervise grounds and facility staff, as well as any outside contractors as needed.
20-30 hours per week, wages depending on qualifications.