Accounting Accounts Receivable Clerk
Teserra is looking for a Full time Accounting Accounts Receivable Clerk position for a busy construction office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Handling Accounts Receivable
• Administrative tasks such as filing paperwork and answering phone calls
• Respond to homeowner calls and emails regarding payment status
• Processing and posting deposits
• Review contracts for billing procedures, insurance requirements
• Process billing for homeowners and general contractors
• Assist controller with special projects
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Data entry
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication
• Ability to use Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Willingness to learn
• Experience is preferred but not required
What is important to our culture?
Building Solid Relationships
Relationships are key to every successful venture. For three decades, Teserra Outdoors has nurtured partnerships with homeowners, national and local developers, as well as custom homebuilders and general contractors.
Timing is everything, so we work-hand-in-hand with sales, design and construction personnel to ensure custom swimming pools and landscape designs are delivered and implemented quickly. That kind of professionalism has earned Teserra Outdoors the confidence of the top builders and developers throughout Southern California. And it’s why discerning homeowners from Palm Springs to Orange County want the best swimming pool contractor, landscape designer, outdoor living builder and artificial turf installer in their backyard.”