TCLAD - Formerly Berquist & formerly Henkel
NOW HIRING: Manufacturing Operators - ALL SHIFTS
Medical Benefits Day 1 of Employment
$1,000 Sign on bonus for Select Positions
At TCLAD, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Job Summary: The operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the cell they are assigned.
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator, supervisor or manager for assistance.
- Ensures that all required quality testing gets completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the cell coordinator, supervisor or manager. Accurately fills out the NCR form.
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED). Sustained employment in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Performs most assignments totally independent.
- As employee’s knowledge increases over time little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities.
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, Basic computer skills, Knowledge of basic mathematical skills,
TCLAD is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
TCLAD does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered TCLAD property and therefore, TCLAD will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral.
When you click on apply - you will be directed to the careers page- apply for Manufacturing Operator
If you have questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org