Multi-national employer seeking to fill the position of Solutions Architect in Knoxville, TN.
- Engage with customer teams to understand their goals for using Talkwalker and how the platform will fit into their daily work
- Support Training Consultants by providing strategic solutions to complex use cases and translating these into actionable steps for customers
- Efficiently deliver enablement training and workshops, both online and onsite where required to clients
- Empower customer teams to use our product independently and efficiently as possible
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers during the implementation process and provide solutions
- Design value propositions for new products and use cases
- Define & Implement listening and analytics strategies within large enterprise accounts
- Provide product feedback and test new beta version of Talkwalker
- Facilitate the dissemination of knowledge & expertise across teams
- Act as a digital storyteller communicating the value of Talkwalker products based on company positioning and insights derived from the data during trainings
- Own the internal license management system, Ubertool, and continuously update and improve functionality to help the CSM’s manage their active customers. This includes providing the CSM team with customer analytics and better visibility into customer activity.
- Work in collaboration with Sales, CSM, Marketing, Partner and Product teams
- Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, or some other technical related field
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in SaaS customer success, account management, or a strategic consulting organization
- You have prior knowledge of (or willingness to learn) marketing and advertising technology
- You have experience using customer success software (ideally Gainsight), CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Proficient with Python, Vue, R, Tableau
- Knowledge of industry tools a plus: Hubspot, Asana
- You have Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
Talkwalker is an equal opportunity employer.