Information Systems and Technology AdministratorTahoe City Public Utility District
Information Systems and Technology Administrator
Tahoe City Public Utility District has an exciting career opportunity for the full time position of Information Systems and Technology Administrator.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated expertise in administering information systems and technology operations. TCPUD boasts a strong workplace culture rooted in our Core Values and provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
To plan, implement, coordinate and administer the District’s information systems resources and infrastructure; to manage all aspects of the programs’ structures and designs for effective use; and to provide strategic planning, project management, implementation and support for technology infrastructure and projects throughout the District.
Essential Functions: The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Develop and implement District’s information systems and technology goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with District departments to implement information systems technologies and processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare and monitor information systems-related budget items as related to staffing, equipment, software licensing/maintenance, materials and supplies.
- Direct, oversee and participate in the development of the information systems and technology work plan; assign activities, projects and programs, monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures - both of assigned staff and/or outside consultants.
- Manage the District’s technology infrastructure; including servers, workstations, printers, network equipment, telecommunications equipment and audio-visual equipment.
- Manage all aspects of the District’s network and technology security systems, including firewalls and other cyber security systems.
- Administer the District’s email system and website system.
- Administer the District’s enterprise software systems, to include: continuous improvement, license management, negotiation and purchase, and end user support and training.
Contact Michelle Martland, Human Resources Administrator at 530-580-6043 with questions.
TCPUD is a drug-free workplace.
TCPUD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.