Due to the expansion in the Rochester Market, we have multiple openings for General Managers. If you have a passion for fast food and great customer service, we want to talk to you.
- Effectively manage a restaurant adhering to company policies and guidelines, always ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
- Ensure OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met.
- Control profit & loss by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruit, interview, and hire team, conduct reviews, provide counseling, motivate, and train team.
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
- Champion recognition and motivation efforts.
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) w/company match
- Performance-based bonus program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Programs
- High school diploma. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 3+ years quick-service restaurant management experience.
- Self motivated, ambitious and outgoing.
- Excellent team-based leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Conflict resolution abilities.
- Proven track record of P&L accountability.
- Ability to lead by example and to convey a sense of urgency to staff members concerning all aspects of the business.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Excellent multitasking, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly email and laptop.
- Experience with Point-Of-Sale system a plus.
- Must pass background check criteria.
Salary up to $60,000 depending on experience. You also have potential of earning 15% of your salary for bonus.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your resume and be considered today!!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer