Due to the growth of our market, we are looking to hire!!! Are you looking to spice up your career? Are you a manager currently working in the restaurant industry but feel you have no future growth at your existing job? Do you like working flexible hours? Want a company that focuses on their employees? Want a company whose culture has a little sizzle and thinks outside the bun?
Make the bold choice and choose Taco Bell. Why? Not only will you find a company that focuses on their employees, but you will work with an industry leader who has endless possibilities!!
Our DM’s have the overall responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 5 – 7 restaurants in one market, drives excellence in day-to-day operations of all company owned restaurants in the market; trains, coaches and supports managers; plans and sets goals; focuses on in-store problem solving/process improvement; sets standards; recognizes and motivates General Managers, Assistant Managers and Restaurant teams.
- Provides leadership to managers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads the way by working with each General Manager to deliver controllable profit and meet targeted flow-thru; utilizes available reports to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are always followed.
- Partners with General Managers to build sales over last year’s sales achievement.
- Accountable for coaching and training all Managers for operational excellence, supports training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains Managers staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each restaurant; commits to selection process.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts.
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment.
- Resolution oriented in all restaurant-level employee relations activities, provides needed employee relations assistance to Managers; is proactive in addressing employee relations needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with Managers to resolve maintenance issues.
The ideal candidate for the District Manager position will possess:
- 5 years of successful, high sales volume, operational management experience, preferably multi-unit experience.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional team building capability.
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical decision making skills.
- Basic personal computer literacy
- College or University degree preferred.
We offer the following:
Great compensation packages: Competitive starting salaries, 401(k) with company match, Monthly Bonus.
Great career opportunities: People first company culture, Promote from within philosophy, Comprehensive training programs.
Above average benefits package: Heath, dental and life insurance.
Paid vacation, sick days and holidays. Flexible work hours.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your resume and be considered today!!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer