Digital Development Manager #1748Swift Communications
Are you at home in the digital space. Are you a natural leader? Are you able to see creative project through from inception to completion? Swift Communications is currently seeking a Digital Development Manager to lead a Digital Development team, and manage the planning, creation, implementation and support of our digital products. This individual will serve as the main point of contact with internal and external teams and be responsible for overall success of these engagements. This position oversees two core/full-stack developers, one frontend developer, one designer and one support engineer. If this ad caught your eye, we want to hear from you! Job 1748.
Are you at home in the digital space?
Are you a natural leader?
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Define online product and feature requirements.
• Schedule and/or procure necessary development resources.
• Act as principal information resource for project stakeholders.
• Collect all necessary production requirements.
• Conduct and manage the Swift development process.
• Manage production schedule in accordance with departmental priorities.
• Understand project and task interdependencies.
• Troubleshoot and facilitate resolution of digital-related issues and provide follow-through.
• Stay apprised of all communications between Swift Shared Services and local representatives.
• Communicate status and progress reports on a periodic basis in executive summary format.
• Maintain current documentation pertaining to development projects, development status and contracts.
• Minimum 3 years interactive project management and/or 6 years development experience.
• Working knowledge of web application development, design and marketing.
• 3+ years of PHP Development; 2+ years of Wordpress development.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects efficiently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and the management team.
• Ability to manage web site and/or application creative, development and production teams.
• Experience in developing proposals, functional requirements and cost estimates.
• Passion for learning the latest interactive marketing strategies, technologies and techniques.
• Prior experience within a publishing company preferred.
• PMP or CAPM designation desirable.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
• Team player.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.