Digital Development Manager #1748Swift Communications
Are you at home in the digital space. Are you a natural leader? Are you able to see creative project through from inception to completion?
Swift Communications is currently seeking a Digital Development Manager to lead a Digital Development team, and manage the planning, creation, implementation and support of our digital products. This individual will serve as the main point of contact with internal and external teams and be responsible for overall success of these engagements.
This position oversees two core/full-stack developers, one front end developer, one designer and one support engineer.
If this ad caught your eye, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Define online product and feature requirements
- Schedule and/or procure necessary development resources
- Act as principal information resource for project stakeholders
- Collect all necessary production requirements
- Conduct and manage the Swift development process
- Manage production schedule in accordance with departmental priorities
- Understand project and task interdependencies
- Troubleshoot and facilitate resolution of digital-related issues and provide follow-through
- Stay apprised of all communications between Swift Shared Services and local representatives
- Communicate status and progress reports on a periodic basis in executive summary format
- Maintain current documentation pertaining to development projects, development status and contracts