Digital Campaign Coordinator #1749Swift Communications
Are you customer service oriented? Do you have a knack for marketing. Can you learn digital systems quickly?
Swift Communications is looking for a Digital Campaign Coordinator. The Digital Campaign Coordinator position supports important digital revenue initiatives for Swift Communications. This position is responsible for fulfillment of assigned digital product campaigns that support our sales departments across the company. This role will manage and execute digital activities tied to our advertising customers; leveraging best practices and implementing proven marketing strategies that help us achieve growth within our business. Job 1749.
We want to hear from you.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Knowledge and support of assigned digital products.
- Understanding of the digital ad booking process.
- Provide reporting and analytics to our top 100 advertisers.
- Use and effectively communicate through a help desk.
- Solve problems & answer questions concerning any digital product.
- Have the knowledge and ability to back up any Digital Fulfillment team member.
- Provide training to new Digital Fulfillment team members, to ad assistants and account managers concerning digital workflows, ad bookings, and processes.
- Confident in public speaking to the point of doing presentations and trainings on digital products and workflows.
- Ability to communicate effectively how each different digital campaign works.
- Coordinate the workflow for and manage the progress of multiple tickets and reporting requests.
- Recognize and manage “important” accounts. Follow the campaign through the process.
- Provide solutions to campaign challenges or work with account managers to find resolution.
- Meet Service Level Agreement standards for all products being supported.
- Monitor the help desk tickets for any tickets not receiving a response from account managers, in progress without being assigned, or are problematic type of campaigns or accounts.
- Review and follow up on escalated and over due tickets.
- Assist in month end billing analysis prior to billing.
- Performs miscellaneous duties at the discretion of the Digital Fulfillment Manager.
- Customer Service: Provide top-notch customer service. Understanding that our customers, internal and external (readers, advertisers, coworkers) are what we are here for.
- Great Results: Has passion and a drive for great results. In other words...someone who isn’t looking for “good enough,” but strives for excellence.
- Team Success: Works for the team’s success, or knows that the key to success is helping to make those around them successful. Develops and enables co-workers.
- Listens to others: Listens and learns from all. We need to make sure there is a way for each person to have a voice in shaping our future.
- Inspires Greatness: Inspire greatness by recognizing greatness in others.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.